London 2012 legacy charity launches first national campaign
Sported, the sports legacy charity from the London 2012 Olympics, is launching its first national campaign by teaming up with The Sun with the aim of raising £1m.
Sported: youngsters from the charity's member organisations at the Olympic Park
The Choose Sport campaign is running for three days from Monday January 28, with the aim of raising awareness and funds for Sported, the charity set up by Sir Keith Mills, deputy chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (Locog).
Sported has more than 2,000 members across the UK, who deliver to disadvantaged young people.
The campaign in The Sun will highlight some of the work carried out by Sported, featuring the volunteers who help change the lives of disadvantaged young people through sport, along with stories of those young people whose lives have been changed.
Readers of The Sun will be asked to support the campaign either through texting donations, or visiting the campaign website, www.choosesport.org.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)