Metro names Dare as lead agency
Metro, the Associated Newspapers-owned free daily newspaper, has hired Dare as its creative agency of record.
Metro: Dare will lead creative
Dare won the business after a pitch, run by ISBA, that began in October last year.
The agency will initially help develop the Metro brand and positioning for its digital platforms and products as the publisher delivers its "mobile-first" strategy.
Bryan Scott, the marketing communications director at Metro, said: "We have a clear focus to help urbanites get more from their city life and Dare will be instrumental in helping us shape our brand communication and product messaging."
Metro recently relaunched its website and has apps for Android phones, Kindle Fire, iPad and iPhone. See also Inside Metro.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...