Metro names Dare as lead agency
Metro, the Associated Newspapers-owned free daily newspaper, has hired Dare as its creative agency of record.
Metro: Dare will lead creative
Dare won the business after a pitch, run by ISBA, that began in October last year.
The agency will initially help develop the Metro brand and positioning for its digital platforms and products as the publisher delivers its "mobile-first" strategy.
Bryan Scott, the marketing communications director at Metro, said: "We have a clear focus to help urbanites get more from their city life and Dare will be instrumental in helping us shape our brand communication and product messaging."
Metro recently relaunched its website and has apps for Android phones, Kindle Fire, iPad and iPhone. See also Inside Metro.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)