LateRooms.com continues the story of Ben and Lucy
LateRooms.com has released a new ad starring Ben and Lucy, the young couple introduced to viewers last year, which explains how the hotel booking site can serve a couple's changing needs.
The 60-second ad reminds viewers of how Ben and Lucy got together last year and how their relationship develops when they meet each other’s parents, become pregnant and when Ben plans to propose.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay devised the campaign. It will use TV, print, outdoor and online media to take a light-hearted look at the couple’s changing hotel needs and continues the "For your every need" strapline.
At BMB the creative team was Nathalie Turton and Lorelei Mathias. David Kerr, a Bafta-winning director who has directed the Channel 4 comedy ‘Fresh Meat’, shot the TV campaign.
The 60-second spot broke during ‘Coronation Street’ on Friday 1 February and the story will continue in a series of 10-second ads to be released later this month.
Lynda Matthews, offline marketing manager at LateRooms.com, said: "Our customers loved watching Ben and Lucy's story unfold throughout 2012 so we're delighted to be able to bring the characters back in 2013.
"Seeing them in more real-life situations has allowed us to illustrate that we really do have a hotel for your every need at LateRooms.com. We have also got lots of gossip and behind the scenes glimpses into Ben and Lucy’s relationship on the LateRooms.com blog, so our customers can get to know our lovebirds even better."
The advertising will be supported by experiential activity which will see the LateRooms.com "Need Squad" visit major cities across the UK to give away thousands of pounds worth of hotel stays.
Media planning and buying was by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London