Trine Pillay joins B-Reel as executive producer
Trine Pillay, the head of production at Smuggler, has joined B-Reel as executive producer for its London office.
Trine Pillay: appointed executive producer for the London office of B-Reel
In her new role, Pillay will work with the directors on the B-Reel roster, including Miles Jay, Roderick Fenske and Filip Tellander.
Pillay previously worked with Paul Weiland, but left the Paul Weiland Film Company in 2008 to join Home Corp as managing partner, as he disbanded the firm and went solo. She later joined Smuggler as head of production.
She said: "I was drawn to B-Reel because it's an amazingly diverse company, and there aren’t many like it.
"I feel lucky to be with a digital production company made up of many outstanding directors, who create fantastic work and I’m excited to be working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London