Microsoft partners The Economist to find 'Change Masters'
Microsoft is to launch a multimedia campaign incorporating a partnership with The Economist Group in a move to promote its business management software, Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics: software giant partners with Economist Group for campaign
The campaign starts tomorrow and will aim to draw parallels between factors that are responsible for bringing about positive change in UK businesses and what Microsoft Dynamics can offer companies.
A joint competition between Microsoft Dynamics and The Economist Group will look to honour 'Change Masters' – the people who are responsible for causing positive change within their businesses.
The campaign was planned and bought by UM London and the partnership will be promoted through out-of-home, digital and national press advertising, to entourage people to enter the competition.
The 'Change Masters' winners and their companies will be recognized at an awards ceremony in central London.
George Hopkinson, business manager at UM London, said: "Working closely with The Economist, we have managed to create a bespoke partnership that will deliver a truly meaningful brand experience to the enterprise business world."
Microsoft Dynamics provides companies with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software, to enable them to become more "dynamic" businesses.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...