Innocent Drinks founder plots UK-wide free outdoor art exhibition
Richard Reed, Innocent Drinks' co-founder, is leading a project to build the UK's biggest outdoor art exhibition, which will display both famous and unknown works on thousands of poster sites.
Innocent Drinks: co-founder plans art exhibition
Reed, who recently stepped down from the day-to-day running of the smoothie brand after selling up to Coca-Cola, is understood to be personally funding the project. It is expected to run in the autumn.
He has held exploratory talks with several parties, including outdoor-media company Clear Channel and Tate Modern, which is thought to be acting in an advisory capacity to Reed on which pieces of artwork to showcase.
Philanthropy has been a key element of Innocent’s positioning, with the brand pledging to donate 10% of its profits to charity through the Innocent Foundation.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...