Former i-D fashion editor Fiona Dallanegra returns as publisher
Fiona Dallanegra, former fashion editor of Vice Media Group's i-D magazine, will return in April as its new publisher.
She will take over the day-to-day running of i-D magazine from founders Terry and Tricia Jones, following Vice Media Group's purchase of i-D in December last year.
The husband-and-wife duo is stepping back from daily operations, but remain partners and shareholder in the business. They said: "Fiona Dallanegra returning to i-D as the new publisher is a classic i-D success story. We're delighted to welcome her back."
Dallanegra was fashion editor of the bi-monthly style bible from 1997 to 2001.
She was subsequently employed by Chanel as a director for its makeup studio in Paris, before returning to the UK in 2011 for a variety of consulting projects for luxury firm Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA.
Vice, which owns the ad-funded free lifestyle magazine Vice and vice.com, plans to use i-D's following to expand into the fashion market, and will launch an online fashion channel in September.
The new channel will be video-focused, using original content to explore fashion from high-end couture, to underground scenes from around the world, as well as leading personalities in fashion and culture.
The Vice Media group is backed by WPP and includes record label Vice Records, full-service creative agency Virtue Worldwide and book-publishing division Vice Books.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...