Ian Dowds walks away from Trinity Mirror
Ian Dowds has walked away from his managing director role at Trinity Mirror's Digital Media division after six months, for reasons unknown.
Ian Dowds: resigns from Trinity Mirror
Dowds was responsible for leading the development of Trinity Mirror's multi-platform digital proposition to all users and commercial partners.
A well-respected media man for more than 20 years, Dowds' surprise exit follows just a two-month stint as sales director at News International at the start of 2012.
A Trinity Mirror spokesperson confirmed: "Ian Dowds has resigned and is serving his notice."
Prior to his short stays at the newspaper publishers, Dowds was the former vice-president of UK revenue at the ad network Specific Media, and a former sales director at Turner Media and one-time managing director at Mindshare.
He began his media career as a sales executive at UTV in 1989.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London