Apple appoints Wright to lead iAd in Europe
Paul Wright, the chief digital officer of Omnicom Media Group UK, is joining Apple to become the European director of iAd.
Apple: appoints Paul Wright
Wright will lead Apple’s European sales unit, selling ads across a network of apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from London.
He will work closely with the iAd vice-president, Todd Teresi, who joined the company after Andy Miller, the founder of Quattro Wireless, which was bought by Apple in 2010, departed in August 2011.
Before taking on the role of chief digital officer at OMG in May last year, Wright held the same position at OMD Group. He started his career in sales and was previously the director of sales at Sky Digital Media and head of business development at Sky Media.
Wright declined to comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London