MCHI rebrands as M/SIX and announces new positioning
MCHI, the media agency joint venture between CHI & Partners and WPP, has rebranded itself as M/SIX as part of a new positioning around the idea of "six degree thinking".
M/SIX: Bellis, Harris, Ware, Burley, Barnes, Stokes and Caulfield
The ownership of the agency will remain the same and it will continue to work closely with CHI & Partners on joint accounts. However, the rebrand reflects the agency’s diversification and its work with other shops for clients such as Virgin Money.
M/SIX has also announced five directors will join its executive committee to work alongside the chief executive, Jessica Burley, and the chief strategy officer, Martyn Stokes, on the future direction of the agency.
Those joining the executive committee are Chris Ware, the client services director; Ross Barnes, the digital performance director; Dan Harris, the media planning director; Marc Caulfield, the director of acquisition; and Andy Bellis, the director of analytics and data.
The M/SIX name uses the idea that everybody in the world can be linked with six connections and the agency’s belief that media is the glue that binds people to each other and with brands.
The agency’s clients include TalkTalk and the recent wins Fox International Channels and Tate & Lyle.
Burley said: "The MCHI client base has developed over the last few years and, after several new-business wins, now feels like the right time to clarify our positioning."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...