MCHI rebrands as M/SIX and announces new positioning
MCHI, the media agency joint venture between CHI & Partners and WPP, has rebranded itself as M/SIX as part of a new positioning around the idea of "six degree thinking".
M/SIX: Bellis, Harris, Ware, Burley, Barnes, Stokes and Caulfield
The ownership of the agency will remain the same and it will continue to work closely with CHI & Partners on joint accounts. However, the rebrand reflects the agency’s diversification and its work with other shops for clients such as Virgin Money.
M/SIX has also announced five directors will join its executive committee to work alongside the chief executive, Jessica Burley, and the chief strategy officer, Martyn Stokes, on the future direction of the agency.
Those joining the executive committee are Chris Ware, the client services director; Ross Barnes, the digital performance director; Dan Harris, the media planning director; Marc Caulfield, the director of acquisition; and Andy Bellis, the director of analytics and data.
The M/SIX name uses the idea that everybody in the world can be linked with six connections and the agency’s belief that media is the glue that binds people to each other and with brands.
The agency’s clients include TalkTalk and the recent wins Fox International Channels and Tate & Lyle.
Burley said: "The MCHI client base has developed over the last few years and, after several new-business wins, now feels like the right time to clarify our positioning."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London