Carat lands £9m iSmart media task
ISmart Consumer Solutions, the company that helps consumers claim compensation from mis-sold financial products, has appointed Carat to its £9 million media account.
iSmart: Carat won the business after a pitch
The Aegis-owned agency won the business after a pitch against iSmart’s roster agencies, including Media Campaign Services.
Carat will be responsible for driving customer acquisition for iSmart across most online and offline direct response channels, including DRTV, press, paid search and search engine optimisation.
The agency is also tasked with growing the iSmart brand as it builds its services this year, and it is likely to use social and mobile activity.
Tracy De Groose, the managing director of Carat, said: "Direct is an area where we can deliver efficiencies for clients, as well as integrate both on- and offline activity."
Paul Fakley, the marketing director of iSmart, said: "We are excited to be working with Carat and to gain access to all the services it provides."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...