MPG Media Contacts picks up £1m PayPal media task
PayPal, the online payment service owned by eBay, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to handle its £1 million media planning and buying account.
PayPal: appoints MPG Media Contacts
The agency, which picked up the business after a pitch, will work alongside Engine's Edwards Groom Saunders on executing a media plan to raise awareness of PayPal's services.
Carat previously handled media for PayPal, after winning the account in July 2010. Krow continues to handle PayPal's creative.
Alan Brydon, the head of investment at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're looking forward to helping PayPal achieve its goals of growing its existing business, as well as gaining new customers."
PayPal claims to have more than 15 million active accounts in the UK and it is looking to promote its ambition of enabling people to pay for items in the most convenient way, including through a computer, mobile or connected TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...