Michaelides and Bednash leave Mindshare Invention
George Michaelides and Graham Bednash, the founders of the communications planning agency Michaelides & Bednash, have stepped down as the joint heads of Mindshare's Invention division. They are exploring "new opportunities" within WPP.
Michaelides (l) and Bednash: exploring 'new opportunities' within WPP
The pair, who joined Mindshare in October 2008 after it acquired M&B for a nominal sum, had also been tasked with key roles on the WPP network’s Unilever account.
The deal to bring M&B to Mindshare was brokered by the network’s chief executive, Nick Emery, and Marco Rimini, the chief executive of the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team. At the time, Emery called Michaelides and Bednash "key to Invention’s future".
Eight M&B staff also transferred as a result of the acquisition.
In a statement, Michaelides and Bednash said: "We’ve had a brilliant experience at Mindshare these last few years. It’s now time to explore new challenges."
Emery said: "George and Graham have made a significant contribution to Mindshare’s thinking and product. We wish them all the best for the future."
Mindshare is awaiting the result of the global Unilever media review. It currently holds both the US and Western Europe accounts.Follow @Banham72
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...