WPP's 24/7 Real Media enters RTB fray
WPP's 24/7 Real Media is entering the real time bidding (RTB) market, integrating it into its proprietary ad management technology Open AdStream for publishers and advertiser clients.
24/7 Real Media: integrates ad management technology
The advertising technology agency claims its new technology will enable publishers to filter and assign value to their biddable inventory based on context and audience, unlike other systems which require publishers to segment specific inventory for RTB.
Nicolle Pangis, president, Europe, at 24/7 Real Media, said the service "improves" publishers’ ability to identify the value of each segment of inventory.
Pangis said: "Similarly, advertisers are guaranteed quality inventory from an auction environment that ensures their messages are targeted effectively and most likely to resonate with online users.
"This is the way forward for publishers and it provides a simple, intuitive and accountable means for advertising clients to bid on top-tier inventory."
The service will also be available to clients of GroupM’s DSP Xasis and Media Innovation group.
In October last year, Xaxis introduced the ability for brands to deliver targeted video ads to global audiences across high quality media properties on a controlled frequency.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region