Hubert Burda launches women's lifestyle mag LandLove
Hubert Burda Media has launched a bi-monthly gardening and craft magazine called Landlove, aimed at serving the lifestyles of women aged 35 plus.
LandLove: magazine targets women who favour a more traditional way of life
With a cover price of £3.85 the title aims to celebrate a more traditional way of life and rediscover various local customs and traditions, including practical advice for those who garden and enjoy crafts. The magazine will also celebrate the work of local craftsmen.
Hubert Burda Media claims that LandLove will create a new sector on the newsstands and will offer recipe ideas using British produce from markets, gardens and hedgerows.
The magazine is accompanied by the website www.landlove-mag.co.uk.
According to Hubert Burda Media, LandLoves readership will be women who want to enjoy a slower paced more traditional life alongside the romantic ideal of living in the countryside.
Anna -Lisa De'Ath, editor of LandLove, said: 'With the spotlight strongly focussed on Great Britain as we celebrate the Jubilee and host the Olympics, there's never been a better time to launch a magazine that celebrates all that's best about Britain – its traditions, customs, countryside and wildlife.
"LandLove offers its readers a chance to escape from the stresses and demands of modern life. It’s an opportunity to shift down a gear, take time to appreciate the natural world around them and discover it changes with the seasons.
"The magazine gives access to an appealing world of rural beauty and tranquillity. Itreaffirms traditional values and celebratesa timeless way of living.'
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 - £450 per day, London
- Senior Account Executive Purple Consultancy £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes