Autoglass launches TV campaign pushing online booking
Vehicle glass repair specialist Autoglass is focusing on its online booking service with its latest television campaign.
Created by Tellyville, the ad stars the brand's call centre staff and Autoglass technician Chris Moulders, who also does the voiceover.
It begins with Moulders having a family breakfast with his daughter, who shows her father how to arrange an appointment on a tablet device via the Autoglass online booking service.
Staff who star in the ad, which launches today (16 April), were selected after an in-house talent show.
David Meliveo, marketing director at Autoglass, said: "Technology is transforming the way consumers buy goods and services. More and more customers are using our online booking service and we wanted to show how quick and convenient it is.
"We work with the majority of the UK's insurers and motorists can book with us over the phone, website, Facebook or on mobile and tablet devices, which we wanted to highlight in our latest ad.
Media planning and buying is handled by Starcom.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...