Syco hires Leo Burnett's Carole Davids as creative director
Syco, the joint venture between Simon Cowell and Sony Music, has poached Carole Davids, Leo Burnett's creative director.
The X Factor: Syco programme
Davids has been appointed to the role of creative director of Syco. She will be responsible for developing and creating a branding and marketing opportunities within Syco's brands, which include 'The X Factor', 'Britain’s Got Talent' and 'Red Or Black?'.
In the newly created role Davids will report to Michael Jochnowitz, UK head of TV at Syco.
While at Leo Burnett, Davids was the creative director for Kellogg's and was responsible for the UK and international advertising campaigns for Kellogg’s biggest brand, Special K.
Prior to working at Leo Burnett, Davids worked at McCann Erickson for five years as creative director.
Davids said: "I'm thrilled to be joining Syco at such an exciting time for the company. I'm creative to the core and I'm hungry for this bigger stage."
Nigel Hall, global head of television at Syco Entertainment said: "Carole's standing in the advertising business is second-to-none.
"She has created some of the most loved adverts in the UK and we can’t wait to see what she is going to do with our shows."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...