Nuts introduces premium online payment model
IPC Media's Nuts magazine is to charge for some online content for the first time in a move to maximise revenue that could roll out to other titles in the publisher's portfolio.
Nuts: introduces payment model
A number of videos will be available in a new Nuts VIP section on the magazine's site that have been created by the title’s editorial team and are available on a pay-per-view basis.
Videos included photo shoots with the Nuts models and interviews. The new payment service has been provided by MPP Global Solutions, "to enable the monetisation of content on nuts.co.uk."
MPP said it would utilise a number of their award-winning eSuite products to tailor a solution specifically to Nuts’ requirements.
Jo Smalley, publishing director of Nuts, said: "Driving publishing revenues in the digital age is an increasing priority.
"We are pleased to be working with MPP Global Solutions, their advanced payment solutions products will enable us to successfully monetise our content online without jeopardising the experience for our loyal users."
Paul Johnson, chief executive of MPP Global Solutions, said: "The publishing sector as a whole is widely embracing the shift to digital and it is imperative for publishers to ensure they continue to drive revenues in a digital-only world.
"We are looking forward to leveraging our award-winning payment systems to help create a seamless and secure payment journey for Nuts' users."Follow @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...