OgilvyAction promotes Richard Woodward to MD
OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of the Ogilvy Group, has promoted business development director Richard Woodward to the newly created post of managing director.
Richard Woodward: promoted to managing director of Ogilvy Action
Woodward will retain his responsibilities for new business and report to chief operating officer Andrew Reeves.
He joined OgilvyAction in 2002, working on accounts including British American Tobacco, and spent four years in Dubai setting up its Middle East operations, before returning to the UK at the start of the year.
Reeves said: "New business is the lifeblood of our agency and critical to our success.It is no longer the role of one individual, but someone who can rally a strong team together to provide real business value to clients.
"That's why we have appointed Richard as he has exactly the right skills to do this."
OgilvyAction recently expanded its creative department by hiring two teams.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex