OgilvyAction promotes Richard Woodward to MD
OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of the Ogilvy Group, has promoted business development director Richard Woodward to the newly created post of managing director.
Richard Woodward: promoted to managing director of Ogilvy Action
Woodward will retain his responsibilities for new business and report to chief operating officer Andrew Reeves.
He joined OgilvyAction in 2002, working on accounts including British American Tobacco, and spent four years in Dubai setting up its Middle East operations, before returning to the UK at the start of the year.
Reeves said: "New business is the lifeblood of our agency and critical to our success.It is no longer the role of one individual, but someone who can rally a strong team together to provide real business value to clients.
"That's why we have appointed Richard as he has exactly the right skills to do this."
OgilvyAction recently expanded its creative department by hiring two teams.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...