Subway plots long-distance branded races
Subway plans to bolster its health credentials by launching branded, distance-running events across the UK.
Louis Smith: Subway brand ambassador
The fast-food brand, which already sponsors the New York marathon, recently trialled a 5km run in Northern Ireland.
The Subway Love Your Heart Family 5K run took place on 30 September and included a partnership between Subway and Heart Research UK.
Subway plans to continue the partnership with the charity for the forthcoming races too, which will include half and full marathons. Money raised will go toward Heart Research UK and the Subway Healthy Heart grant scheme, which supports communities to help them lead healthier lifestyles.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London