Fabula nets £10m William Hill sports creative
William Hill has split its £14 million UK advertising account, appointing the start-up Fabula to handle the sports-betting side of the business.
William Hill: Fabula and BMB will share advertising duties
Fabula will create advertising for its football and horse-racing products. This accounts for close to £10 million of the brand's total UK media spend, according to Nielsen.
William Hill's incumbent ad agency, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, will now solely focus on gaming products including poker, casino and bingo. Spend on this chunk of the business amounts to £4.3 million, according to Nielsen.
BMB was appointed to the brand's ad account in January 2011, becoming the third agency to work with William Hill in the space of a year.
Kristof Fahy, the chief marketing officer at William Hill, said: "We are delighted to be working with the founders of Fabula, who have a strong track record and will add a new creative approach at William Hill. BMB will now focus on our gaming products."
Yan Elliott, the co-founder of Fabula, said: "We are thrilled that, having combined forces with London Strategy Unit, we now have the opportunity to produce standout work with a fantastic brand as our founding client."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...