BSkyB divides £25m direct brief between three shops
BSkyB has split the bulk of its £25 million direct marketing account between Elvis, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and Inferno.
Sky: direct marketing account has been split into five categories
A review of the business began in March and was handled by the company's procurement department.
The business has been divided into five lots comprising direct, digital, retail, strategy and experiential. It is not clear at this stage which agency will handle which part.
The majority of Sky's DM was previously overseen by the SapientNitro-owned Digital and Direct, which has worked on the business for the past 13 years.
However, Sky has also worked with other DM agencies on a project basis and, in 2011, completed a year-long digital advertising roster review. This resulted in the appointment of agencies including 20:20, Elvis, Brothers and Sisters, Efficient Frontier and its ad shop, WCRS.
DAD's most recent work for Sky focused on its tie-up with The O2 in London, which offers Sky customers exclusive privileges, events and access to the backstage bar. Activity included press and customer magazine ads, banners and e-mails.
Earlier this month, Sky ran a TV ad, by WCRS, that appeared to rewind and replay other commercials including one for Ginger Pig sausages to showcase its Sky+ offering.
A Sky spokesman said: "We're still in the final stages of the process, and are not able to confirm the roster."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...