Spotify to create additional afterparty entertainment at the Media Week Awards
Spotify is to create The Spotify Hub at this year's Media Week Awards, which take place next Thursday on 25 October at Grosvenor House.
Media Week Awards: takes place next Thursday
The Spotify Suite, which is being created in addition to the usual after dinner entertainment at the Media Week Awards, will take place in its own event space at the Grosvenor from 10.45pm-2am.
The first 50 guests in The Spotify Suite will be welcomed with a complimentary shot and the opportunity to win a Sonos wireless hi-fi system.
Other entertainment includes Spotify's own DJ spinning tunes from a playlist created by guests at the Media Week Awards, while one of Liverpool's most popular new bands will be playing their own DJ set later on.
The Spotify Hub will also host a silent disco before a superstar DJ takes to the decks to finish off proceedings.
After a record number of entries, this year's Media Week Awards is set to be the busiest yet, and with only a week to go there are just two tables left. To secure one of these, and for more information, click here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...