Thinkbox planning awards now open
Thinkbox has opened its contest to find the best in TV planning, run in partnership with Campaign and Media Week.
Tess Alps: Thinkbox chief executive
Winners of the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2013 will follow in the footsteps of brands such as John Lewis, Save the Children, Virgin Media’s TiVo, Hotwire.com, Microsoft Xbox and Ann Summers, which triumphed in the competition last year.
Now in their sixth year, the awards aim to recognise and celebrate inspired and effective uses of commercial TV.
The deadline for submissions is 15 March. Judges may also award a Grand Prix and a best low budget campaign prize at their discretion. The awards ceremony will be held on 27 June.
The categories are: best use of TV in an integrated campaign; best ongoing use of TV; best newcomer to TV; best use of sponsorship or content; best use of TV innovation; and best use of TV for response.
The awards are free to enter. For more information, go to thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...