Jaguar ties up with Lana Del Rey for F-Type feature film
Jaguar's new F-Type model stars in the music video for singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey single 'Burning Desire', which will also be the title track to a Jaguar-produced short feature film.
Lana Del Rey: starring in Jaguar campaign
Del Rey's music video premiered yesterday on YouTube and on a site hosted by Jaguar.
As part of the partnership, the song will feature on a video produced for Jaguar by Ridley Scott Associates.
The mini-feature is called 'Desire'. It will be released in the spring and is written and directed by Adam Smith. It stars 'Homeland' actor Damian Lewis as Clark, who delivers cars for living, but who runs into trouble after a chance encounter with a woman in the desert.
Ian Armstrong, Jaguar's global marketing communications director, said: "Lana Del Rey is a world-class singer-songwriter. In this video, she has used her unique ability to conjure, reflect and then reinterpret an aesthetic from a different era both for herself and for the F-Type."
Del Rey added: "Film has always been so precious to me and I'm so proud to be a part of what Jaguar have envisioned for their new car with Damian Lewis."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...