TA Live: watch the live broadcasts from Afghanistan
The Territorial Army broadcast live footage from military operations in Afghanistan on ITV over the weekend, as part of a campaign by JWT London. Watch some of the videos.
The ads showed members of the Territorial Army in action, carrying out duties such as a routine vehicle check or handing over shifts on a lookout tower.
They aim to show how TA Reservists work alongside their Regular counterparts, and one of the broadcasts, at 11.40am on Sunday morning, showed a postman called Nick driving a truck around a bumpy assault course.
The ads were directed by Nick Murphy and produced with ITN Productions.
The films are available to watch again on the TA’s YouTube channel and will be supported by social media, a bespoke CRM programme, and recruitment events throughout February, March and April.
The campaign was commissioned by Capita in partnership with the Army Recruiting Group, and aims to encourage more people to join the TA.
More live broadcasts will take place next weekend (23 and 24 February).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...