Hometown London wins Maybourne Group ad account
Hometown London has picked up the advertising account for Maybourne Hotel Group, the company that owns Claridge's, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
Claridge's: owner Maybourne Hotel Group appoints Hometown London to its ad account
The agency secured the business without a pitch and is working on a campaign to increase awareness of the three different venues for corporate events and social occasions.
The first round of activity will consist of a print and digital campaign to run in the spring and summer.
Maybourne Hotel Group’s advertising was previously handled in-house.
Simon Labbett, the creative director of Hometown, said: "It’s very exciting to be working with three of the world’s most iconic and progressive hotels. Hotels that are incredibly cherished all over the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...