Mail Newspapers' Spagnol moves to TUI
Mail Newspapers' client sales manager Lindsey Spagnol is leaving to join travel firm TUI, while the paper has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager.
Lindsey Spagnol: leaves Mail Newspapers to join TUI
Spagnol had worked on national newspapers for more than 10 years.
She began on The Mail on Sunday and then moved to the Daily Express, before rejoining Associated Newspapers in 2006 on the Mail’s agency trading team.
In 2008, she was appointed to the Daily Mail travel client team, which merged with The Mail on Sunday in January 2009.
Spagnol, who reported to Denise Degroot, head of client sales, is taking on the role of general manager for groups and weddings at TUI, where she will manage the sale of overseas wedding packages.
Separately, Mail Newspapers has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager within the print agency trading team.
He replaces Steve Maddren, who is leaving to take up the role of head of business development at the Football League.
Stevens will manage a team of five and will report to group advertising director John Teal.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford