Immediate Media launches children's title
Immediate Media is launching a children's title called Rastamouse, based on the CBeebies TV programme by the same name.
Rastamouse: Immediate Media new title based on CBeebies TV programme
Rastamouse magazine will have a cover price of £2.50 and is aimed at the four-year-old and upwards demographic. The first issue will go on sale this summer.
The magazine is being published through a deal between Immediate Media and Rastamouse rights-owner DHX Media.
It tells the tale of Rastamouse and his crime-business mouse reggae band called The Easy Crew.
The title will include stories, reward charts, stickers and incentives, along with features for children to cut out and to make.
Pauline Cooke, pre-school publisher at Immediate Media Co, said: "Rastamouse magazine is a very exciting addition to our pre-school magazine portfolio.
"It's a really original programme, from its storylines, to its look and feel. We've thoroughly enjoyed creating this magazine and we're sure it will add something different to the market that children will love."
The magazine will be available at all major retailers and independents around the UK.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London