Wallpaper releases iPhone app
LONDON - IPC-owned Wallpaper magazine has launched a free iPhone app in association with Swarovski Crystal Palace.
Wallpaper app: an abridged version of Wallpaper.com
The app, developed by Umee, is an abridged version of Wallpaper.com and updated daily, incorporating picture galleries and short video clips. Users are able to tap through to news and features, and save clippings to their favourites.
The app will also provide the latest news from design fairs, fashion shows and exhibitions.
Ben Giles, wallpaper.com publisher, said: "The Wallpaper iPhone app gives our global audience another platform to enjoy our exceptional content. The app is a really exciting extension to the Wallpaper brand."
Wallpaper's recorded a circulation of 105,028 between July and December 2009, according to ABC figures. Wallpaper.com attracts 555,000 unique users a month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London