Wallpaper releases iPhone app
LONDON - IPC-owned Wallpaper magazine has launched a free iPhone app in association with Swarovski Crystal Palace.
Wallpaper app: an abridged version of Wallpaper.com
The app, developed by Umee, is an abridged version of Wallpaper.com and updated daily, incorporating picture galleries and short video clips. Users are able to tap through to news and features, and save clippings to their favourites.
The app will also provide the latest news from design fairs, fashion shows and exhibitions.
Ben Giles, wallpaper.com publisher, said: "The Wallpaper iPhone app gives our global audience another platform to enjoy our exceptional content. The app is a really exciting extension to the Wallpaper brand."
Wallpaper's recorded a circulation of 105,028 between July and December 2009, according to ABC figures. Wallpaper.com attracts 555,000 unique users a month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...