Beefeater Gin awards digital to Publicis Modem
LONDON - Publicis Modem has won the digital advertising account for Beefeater Gin.
It picked up the business after a pitch against three undisclosed agencies that began in February.
There had not previously been an incumbent on the business, with the spirits brand choosing instead to employ agencies on a project-by-project basis.
Most recently, Beefeater Gin used the digital agency Maynard Malone to redesign its website, which was launched in May last year and targets a younger group of potential customers.
Modem will now be briefed with creating a three-year digital strategy, including online advertising, social media and search. It will also promote the website and the company's portfolio of brands. These include Beefeater London Dry Gin, Beefeater Super Premium 24 and Plymouth Gin.
In 2009, Beefeater Gin sold more than 2.3 million cases across 150 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Executive- £32K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Direct Marketing and CRM Executive Essence Branding Up to £25,000 plus benefits, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London