Beefeater Gin awards digital to Publicis Modem
LONDON - Publicis Modem has won the digital advertising account for Beefeater Gin.
It picked up the business after a pitch against three undisclosed agencies that began in February.
There had not previously been an incumbent on the business, with the spirits brand choosing instead to employ agencies on a project-by-project basis.
Most recently, Beefeater Gin used the digital agency Maynard Malone to redesign its website, which was launched in May last year and targets a younger group of potential customers.
Modem will now be briefed with creating a three-year digital strategy, including online advertising, social media and search. It will also promote the website and the company's portfolio of brands. These include Beefeater London Dry Gin, Beefeater Super Premium 24 and Plymouth Gin.
In 2009, Beefeater Gin sold more than 2.3 million cases across 150 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...