Prasher takes MD role at Haymarket Consumer Media
LONDON - Haymarket Media Group has promoted David Prasher to managing director of its consumer division, which includes magazine and online brands WhatCar?, Autosport and Stuff.
David Prasher: new MD of Haymarket Consumer Media
Formerly sales director of Haymarket Consumer Media, Prasher takes the role four months after the promotion of former MD Kevin Costello to chief executive of Haymarket Media Group.
Other properties Prasher will be responsible for include football magazine FourFourTwo, car enthusiasts website PistonHeads and classical music magazine Gramophone.
Costello said: "David has an exceptional knowledge of the portfolio, the markets they serve, and both the magazine and digital aspects of our business."
Further managerial changes within the division see Patrick Fuller, the group publishing director of Haymarket Motoring, add motorsport titles to his remit.
Autosport, F1 Racing and Motorsport News will join his existing portfolio of WhatCar?, Autocar, Classic & Sports Car and Pistonheads.
Peter Higham, publishing director of the Motorsport division, will report to Fuller.
In addition, Bob McDowell will add responsibility for Haymarket's Business Intelligence Unit to his current roles as HCM's strategy and planning director and leisure group publishing director.
The Business Intelligence Unit operates across the group's consumer and business divisions.
McDowell and Fuller will report to Prasher.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire