Prasher takes MD role at Haymarket Consumer Media
LONDON - Haymarket Media Group has promoted David Prasher to managing director of its consumer division, which includes magazine and online brands WhatCar?, Autosport and Stuff.
David Prasher: new MD of Haymarket Consumer Media
Formerly sales director of Haymarket Consumer Media, Prasher takes the role four months after the promotion of former MD Kevin Costello to chief executive of Haymarket Media Group.
Other properties Prasher will be responsible for include football magazine FourFourTwo, car enthusiasts website PistonHeads and classical music magazine Gramophone.
Costello said: "David has an exceptional knowledge of the portfolio, the markets they serve, and both the magazine and digital aspects of our business."
Further managerial changes within the division see Patrick Fuller, the group publishing director of Haymarket Motoring, add motorsport titles to his remit.
Autosport, F1 Racing and Motorsport News will join his existing portfolio of WhatCar?, Autocar, Classic & Sports Car and Pistonheads.
Peter Higham, publishing director of the Motorsport division, will report to Fuller.
In addition, Bob McDowell will add responsibility for Haymarket's Business Intelligence Unit to his current roles as HCM's strategy and planning director and leisure group publishing director.
The Business Intelligence Unit operates across the group's consumer and business divisions.
McDowell and Fuller will report to Prasher.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...