Laithwaites Wine hires Underwired to eCRM account
LONDON - Independent wine merchant Laithwaites Wine has hired eCRM specialist agency Underwired Amaze to help improve its relationship with customers though digital channels.
Laithwaites: aiming to increase online sales
The agency will be tasked with developing email, web, mobile, CRM and social media campaigns, to refine engagement and improve sales.
"Underwired Amaze brings a fantastic range of experiences and a deep understanding of eCRM to Laithwaites. This new relationship will help us refine our digital communications strategy and provide a strong base for future growth," said Mike Smith, head of web selling at Laithwaites Wine.
Laithwaites Wine, which has an annual turnover of around £250m and over 800,000 customers, has specialised in the retail of French wines since its launch in 1969. The brand has 11 retail outlets across the UK, including a flagship branch at Vinopolis in London Bridge, South London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire