Laithwaites Wine hires Underwired to eCRM account
LONDON - Independent wine merchant Laithwaites Wine has hired eCRM specialist agency Underwired Amaze to help improve its relationship with customers though digital channels.
Laithwaites: aiming to increase online sales
The agency will be tasked with developing email, web, mobile, CRM and social media campaigns, to refine engagement and improve sales.
"Underwired Amaze brings a fantastic range of experiences and a deep understanding of eCRM to Laithwaites. This new relationship will help us refine our digital communications strategy and provide a strong base for future growth," said Mike Smith, head of web selling at Laithwaites Wine.
Laithwaites Wine, which has an annual turnover of around £250m and over 800,000 customers, has specialised in the retail of French wines since its launch in 1969. The brand has 11 retail outlets across the UK, including a flagship branch at Vinopolis in London Bridge, South London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...