Laithwaites Wine hires Underwired to eCRM account
LONDON - Independent wine merchant Laithwaites Wine has hired eCRM specialist agency Underwired Amaze to help improve its relationship with customers though digital channels.
Laithwaites: aiming to increase online sales
The agency will be tasked with developing email, web, mobile, CRM and social media campaigns, to refine engagement and improve sales.
"Underwired Amaze brings a fantastic range of experiences and a deep understanding of eCRM to Laithwaites. This new relationship will help us refine our digital communications strategy and provide a strong base for future growth," said Mike Smith, head of web selling at Laithwaites Wine.
Laithwaites Wine, which has an annual turnover of around £250m and over 800,000 customers, has specialised in the retail of French wines since its launch in 1969. The brand has 11 retail outlets across the UK, including a flagship branch at Vinopolis in London Bridge, South London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...