Laithwaites Wine hires Underwired to eCRM account
LONDON - Independent wine merchant Laithwaites Wine has hired eCRM specialist agency Underwired Amaze to help improve its relationship with customers though digital channels.
Laithwaites: aiming to increase online sales
The agency will be tasked with developing email, web, mobile, CRM and social media campaigns, to refine engagement and improve sales.
"Underwired Amaze brings a fantastic range of experiences and a deep understanding of eCRM to Laithwaites. This new relationship will help us refine our digital communications strategy and provide a strong base for future growth," said Mike Smith, head of web selling at Laithwaites Wine.
Laithwaites Wine, which has an annual turnover of around £250m and over 800,000 customers, has specialised in the retail of French wines since its launch in 1969. The brand has 11 retail outlets across the UK, including a flagship branch at Vinopolis in London Bridge, South London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester