Sky and Experian form database marketing joint venture
LONDON - Experian is to hive off its hosted database services business into a joint venture that will be controlled by its longstanding client Sky.
Experian: joint venture with Sky
The transaction is expected to complete on 30 June, with a number of Experian's large hosted database clients crossing over to the new business.
Experian sought to explain the move as an attempt to focus its marketing services portfolio on core data and analytics and digital marketing.
Duncan Painter, a former chief executive of Experian Integrated Marketing, will become managing director of the joint venture.
It is unclear where the new company, in which Sky has a majority stake of an undisclosed size, will be based and how many employees will be affected.
The name of the new company and brand is yet to be announced.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)