Sky and Experian form database marketing joint venture
LONDON - Experian is to hive off its hosted database services business into a joint venture that will be controlled by its longstanding client Sky.
Experian: joint venture with Sky
The transaction is expected to complete on 30 June, with a number of Experian's large hosted database clients crossing over to the new business.
Experian sought to explain the move as an attempt to focus its marketing services portfolio on core data and analytics and digital marketing.
Duncan Painter, a former chief executive of Experian Integrated Marketing, will become managing director of the joint venture.
It is unclear where the new company, in which Sky has a majority stake of an undisclosed size, will be based and how many employees will be affected.
The name of the new company and brand is yet to be announced.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...