David Miliband prepares online campaign for Labour leadership bid
Contenders for the Labour leadership are preparing to launch ambitious online campaigns.
Frontrunner: David Miliband
As PRWeek went to press, frontrunner David Miliband was understood to have already acquired a domain name and developed a campaign site.
Labour insiders also said Miliband had lined up leading figures in the political blogosphere to implement an ambitious social media strategy.
Alex Smith, editor of the LabourList blog, and Jessica Asato, outgoing acting director of progress, were both said to be on Miliband's radar. Smith declined to comment, while Asato said she was not working for any campaign
No candidates had been declared as PRWeek went to press.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 per annum + car allowance, Billericay
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...