David Miliband prepares online campaign for Labour leadership bid
Contenders for the Labour leadership are preparing to launch ambitious online campaigns.
Frontrunner: David Miliband
As PRWeek went to press, frontrunner David Miliband was understood to have already acquired a domain name and developed a campaign site.
Labour insiders also said Miliband had lined up leading figures in the political blogosphere to implement an ambitious social media strategy.
Alex Smith, editor of the LabourList blog, and Jessica Asato, outgoing acting director of progress, were both said to be on Miliband's radar. Smith declined to comment, while Asato said she was not working for any campaign
No candidates had been declared as PRWeek went to press.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London