Former Channel 4 head of agency sales Shreeve joins barter company
LONDON - Matt Shreeve, former head of agency sales at Channel 4, has been appointed to the new role of UK commercial director at corporate barter company Active International.
Matt Shreeve: joining Active International
In his new role, Shreeve will be responsible for developing opportunities between clients, media agencies and media owners while working with the existing management team to evolve the Active proposition in the UK.
He will report to Dean Wilson, UK managing director of Active International, and will start at the company in August.
Wilson said: "It is a complete testament to the changed face of the corporate trade industry that Active is able to attract someone of the talent and experience of Matt Shreeve.
"Shreeve brings great leadership, energy and negotiating skills to our organisation and everyone is looking forward to Matt bringing his enthusiasm and talent to our business as we continue to grow."
Shreeve left Channel 4 in April after 18 years with the broadcaster. Though he had initially planned to develop his own consultancy Shreeve said the opportunity at Active International was so great his other plans "went out of the window".
Since Shreeve left Channel 4 it has emerged that Channel 4 sales director Andy Barnes is working with management consultants Boston Consulting Group, who are conducting a thorough review of the Channel 4 sales team.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...