Wolfstar MD Stuart Bruce to lead Andy Burnham's Labour leadership campaign
Wolfstar founder Stuart Bruce is running former health secretary Andy Burnham's campaign for the Labour leadership.
Entering Labour leadership race: Andy Burnham
Burnham launched his campaign this morning in the Daily Mirror. In a letter to readers, Burnham said: ‘I am asking today for the support of my colleagues to go forward as a candidate to lead the party I love and have served for 35 years... My vision is of people from all backgrounds playing a part in reshaping the People's Party for a new century.'
Bruce will be running the campaign as director of communications. He will be responsible for directing strategy for the campaign. He will continue to work at Wolfstar but will work on the campaign for several days a week.
Bruce told PRWeek he was in the process of finalising a campaign team.
Burnham will address the media during a visit to Manchester later today. The campaign will be formally launched next Wednesday.
David Miliband, Ed Miliband, Ed Balls, John McDonnell and Diane Abbott have all announced their candidacies.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...