St Luke's creates comedy viral to promote local press vote
LONDON - The Newspaper Society has launched a viral campaign to encourage people to vote online for their favourite local media campaign.
'The People's Choice Viral'
Ad agency St Luke's has created 'The People's Choice Viral', which will ask viewers to vote for their favourite ad from those entered in the recent NS young creative contest, 'The Wanted Ads Young Team of the Year'.
Competing teams created ads to support the recent Strongbow 'Bowtime' activity and the society now wants a wider audience to choose their favourite idea.
On the day of the judging, Cate Anderson and Emily Churches from the agency HS&P were named as the winners.
The humorous 45-second viral shows a judging panel featuring Leo Burnett creative director Jim Bolton, Simon Mannion, the head of art at Iris, and DLKW deputy executive creative director Steve Boswell becoming increasingly bored as teams present their campaigns.
Viewers are invited to visited the Newspaper Society's The Wanted Ads website to vote for their favourite ads.
Robert Ray, the marketing director of the NS, said: "The overall aim of the People's Choice is a serious one - getting more people to think about how national advertisers such as Strongbow can tap into the trusted connection local media has with the communities it serves."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...