Diary: The F-word is OK really
Think feminism is all about hairy armpits and hating men? Well, Stylist is getting agencies to come up with an ad that makes feminism sexy (a tricky brief, we know).
The magazine is running a competition and has shortlisted Beattie McGuinness Bungay, JWT and TBWA to create a print and poster ad that per-suades women that being labelled a feminist isn't necessarily an insult.
Their efforts will appear in the 9 June issue and readers will vote for the best one.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London
- Community Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Engagement and Communications VMA Group 60000-65000 per annum,, West Midlands
- New Business Manager - creative agency Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum + bonus, London