TBWA\Manchester scoops Seven Seas
Seven Seas, the vitamins manufacturer, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to its £5 million advertising account after a pitch.
Femibion: Seven Seas product
The business includes advertising across its range of brands, including Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil, JointCare, Multibionta and Haliborange.
Seven Seas called the review in April after ending its 25-year relationship with the incumbent, the Leeds-based Principles Agency.
The review was called as part of a change in strategy that will see the company more closely aligned with its global parent, Merck. TBWA handles advertising for Merck in a number of international markets.
Seven Seas is currently targeting the women's supplements market after launching a range made for different life-stages called Femibion late last year.
Principles Agency won the Seven Seas business in 1985 and created a number of campaigns for the brand, including the "twist" TV ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)