Diesel kicks off global ad pitch as Anomaly resigns account
Diesel, the Italian fashion brand, has called a pitch for its global advertising business after Anomaly, the nine-month incumbent, resigned the account.
The review process is still in the early stages, but a number of European agencies have been approached about the business.
Anomaly resigned the global account after the conclusion of its Be stupid campaign, which launched in January. It encouraged consumers to embrace their stupid side, by showing characters committing unwise acts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London