Crabbie's unveils World Cup activity
Crabbie's, the alcoholic ginger beer, has become the latest brand to launch a World Cup campaign with radio ads airing from today.
Crabbies: 'Carry On' style radio ads
Crabbie's is running the campaign on Talk Sport Radio and claims it will reach 3.3m people.
The adverts will follow the Crabbie's signature retro 50s theme with cheeky 'Carry On' style humour following two stories around 'a gastro pub adventure' and 'a Crabbie's BBQ'.
The two adverts will be aired throughout the day and evening including prime slots during eight live coverage games.
The campaign will run for the duration of the World Cup on Talk Sport Radio.
The ads signify the latest in a series of investments into TV and radio as Crabbie's bids to raise its brand awareness.
It has previously sponsored the British Comedy Awards, the National Television Awards and National BBQ Week Tour.
Crabbie's ginger beer brand has listings in Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London