World Cup makes mark on BR app chart
The World Cup has taken over the nation's iPhones, with two free apps from ITV and the Telegraph Media Group supplanting Argos at the top of Brand Republic's weekly branded app chart.
ITV's World Cup app
ITV is straight in at number one and the Telegraph has risen nine places to number two, while radio station TalkSport has also benefited from World Cup fever, making a new entry at number five.
It wasn't all football, as last week's number one Argos stayed ahead of the perenially popular Facebook mobile app and clothing retailer Next came in at number 15.
Vodafone and O2 also made new entries with their customer account tracking apps.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...