World Cup makes mark on BR app chart
The World Cup has taken over the nation's iPhones, with two free apps from ITV and the Telegraph Media Group supplanting Argos at the top of Brand Republic's weekly branded app chart.
ITV's World Cup app
ITV is straight in at number one and the Telegraph has risen nine places to number two, while radio station TalkSport has also benefited from World Cup fever, making a new entry at number five.
It wasn't all football, as last week's number one Argos stayed ahead of the perenially popular Facebook mobile app and clothing retailer Next came in at number 15.
Vodafone and O2 also made new entries with their customer account tracking apps.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London