Primal PR and 72 Point expand operations with launch of London offices
Maidenhead-based Primal PR and Bristol-based PR shop 72 Point are expanding their operations by opening offices in London.
Primal PR MD: Natalie McLean-Reid
Primal PR's new office in the capital comes on the back of recent wins including The Perfume Shop and Polaroid.
The new office will be headed up by account director Louise Constable. The office will also house a team from Primal's sister marketing and design agency In2.
Primal PR MD Natalie McLean-Reid said: ‘Primal PR has weathered the financial downturn well, picking up a number of new clients over the past 12 months. To continue this growth, Primal PR needs a permanent footing in London so we can nurture our strengths.'
The office opens in July and will permanently house six staff initially.
Meanwhile, 72 Point is opening a North Soho office in August with the aim of moving closer to a rapidly expanding London-based client base.
The specialist news PR agency works with a host of blue-chip consumer brands including Confused.com, Kelloggs, Camelot, BHS and Superdrug.
The office will be headed by 72 Point's business development manager Nicky Marks and interviews are currently under way for a head of news.
72 Point is also working closely with online PR specialist Stephen Davies to expand the digital offering by targeting key bloggers with surveys and news stories.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe