Andy Zonfrillo named global head of pricing at Group M
Andy Zonfrillo, the head of Mindshare's Exchange trading unit in the UK, has been appointed the global head of pricing at the agency's parent company, Group M.
Andy Zonfrillo: joining Group M
Based in London, he will report to Group M's head of trading, Jurgen Blomenkamp.
Zonfrillo will take up his new post in August after ten years at Mindshare. He has been responsible for leading trading for Mindshare clients including News International, Nike and Motorola.
Zonfrillo also oversees the trading for the Group M and CHI & Partners joint venture MCHI. Its clients include the Carphone Warehouse and Britvic.
Jed Glanvill, the chief executive of Mindshare, said: "Andy has made an immense contribution to Mindshare over the last decade."
Zonfrillo added: "I look forward to continuing to work with Mindshare in my new role and wish the agency even more success in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA