Andy Zonfrillo named global head of pricing at Group M
Andy Zonfrillo, the head of Mindshare's Exchange trading unit in the UK, has been appointed the global head of pricing at the agency's parent company, Group M.
Andy Zonfrillo: joining Group M
Based in London, he will report to Group M's head of trading, Jurgen Blomenkamp.
Zonfrillo will take up his new post in August after ten years at Mindshare. He has been responsible for leading trading for Mindshare clients including News International, Nike and Motorola.
Zonfrillo also oversees the trading for the Group M and CHI & Partners joint venture MCHI. Its clients include the Carphone Warehouse and Britvic.
Jed Glanvill, the chief executive of Mindshare, said: "Andy has made an immense contribution to Mindshare over the last decade."
Zonfrillo added: "I look forward to continuing to work with Mindshare in my new role and wish the agency even more success in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)