Andy Zonfrillo named global head of pricing at Group M
Andy Zonfrillo, the head of Mindshare's Exchange trading unit in the UK, has been appointed the global head of pricing at the agency's parent company, Group M.
Andy Zonfrillo: joining Group M
Based in London, he will report to Group M's head of trading, Jurgen Blomenkamp.
Zonfrillo will take up his new post in August after ten years at Mindshare. He has been responsible for leading trading for Mindshare clients including News International, Nike and Motorola.
Zonfrillo also oversees the trading for the Group M and CHI & Partners joint venture MCHI. Its clients include the Carphone Warehouse and Britvic.
Jed Glanvill, the chief executive of Mindshare, said: "Andy has made an immense contribution to Mindshare over the last decade."
Zonfrillo added: "I look forward to continuing to work with Mindshare in my new role and wish the agency even more success in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)