Bin Laden 'hunter' Gary Faulkner recruits US PR firm The Publicity Agency
US PR firm The Publicity Agency will handle all media enquires for the man arrested in Pakistan for attempting to hunt down Osama bin Laden.
The Publicity Agency founder: Glenn Selig
Authorities had been holding Gary Faulkner since 13 June when they found him in the woods of northern Pakistan armed with a pistol, a 40-inch sword and night-vision equipment. The American construction worker had made six trips to the country in search of bin Laden.
Founder of The Publicity Agency, Glenn Selig, said he believed there was a public interest in Faulkner and that people would want to know why he risked his life on a solo mission to kill bin Laden.
‘To many, Gary Faulkner is a hero for trying to hunt down public enemy number one,’ said Selig.
‘They believe he tried to do what should have been done years ago. Gary Faulkner clearly has an incredible story to share with the world and we will help him do just that.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London