Bin Laden 'hunter' Gary Faulkner recruits US PR firm The Publicity Agency
US PR firm The Publicity Agency will handle all media enquires for the man arrested in Pakistan for attempting to hunt down Osama bin Laden.
The Publicity Agency founder: Glenn Selig
Authorities had been holding Gary Faulkner since 13 June when they found him in the woods of northern Pakistan armed with a pistol, a 40-inch sword and night-vision equipment. The American construction worker had made six trips to the country in search of bin Laden.
Founder of The Publicity Agency, Glenn Selig, said he believed there was a public interest in Faulkner and that people would want to know why he risked his life on a solo mission to kill bin Laden.
‘To many, Gary Faulkner is a hero for trying to hunt down public enemy number one,’ said Selig.
‘They believe he tried to do what should have been done years ago. Gary Faulkner clearly has an incredible story to share with the world and we will help him do just that.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...