Cirkle wins six-figure brief to promote gadget brand Oregon Scientific
Gadget firm Oregon Scientific has handed a six-figure account to Cirkle to promote its range of consumer tech products.
Oregon Scientific: tech range
The range of gadgets retail in more than 35 countries and include LCD clocks, weather stations, cameras and electronic learning devices.
Cirkle’s lifestyle and leisure division will lead the account and will start by launching a range of wellbeing products on to the market.
Social media, consumer and b2b activity will all be used as part of an integrated strategy to raise brand awareness.
The account was formerly handled by consumer agency Focus PR.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London