Cirkle wins six-figure brief to promote gadget brand Oregon Scientific
Gadget firm Oregon Scientific has handed a six-figure account to Cirkle to promote its range of consumer tech products.
Oregon Scientific: tech range
The range of gadgets retail in more than 35 countries and include LCD clocks, weather stations, cameras and electronic learning devices.
Cirkle’s lifestyle and leisure division will lead the account and will start by launching a range of wellbeing products on to the market.
Social media, consumer and b2b activity will all be used as part of an integrated strategy to raise brand awareness.
The account was formerly handled by consumer agency Focus PR.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Sales Manager - Premium Open Network Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT commission and benefits, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...