Murray 'street tennis' viral tops 600k views
A viral campaign for tennis brand Head, featuring British number one Andy Murray showcasing some of his skills, has topped 600,000 views in the past two weeks.
Head: Andy Murray viral pulls in the crowds
The viral video, shot in five hours in Shoreditch, has become the 40th most viewed sports video on YouTube this month.
It shows Murray performing various tennis feats including precision serves as he knocks down soda cans and high-speed brick wall games using multiple balls.
Henry Mason of Stink Berlin, the ad's director who also worked on commercials for T-Mobile, Honda and Coca-cola, said "A lot of it was done for real…we tried to do as much on camera as possible."
Murray, who doesn't always portray the liveliest of personalities via the media, surprised Mason. "He was so nice," he said. "He even offered to get me a sandwich."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...