VCCP wins Freesat advertising account
Freesat, the digital satellite service, has appointed VCCP to handle its UK advertising account.
Freesat: appoints VCCP
The agency won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies and will now be responsible for handling all of the company's marketing campaigns.
Will Abbott, Freesat’s marketing and communications director, handled the pitch.
The previous incumbent on the account was Farm, which recently launched a TV ad called 'Brownie points' which featured a man who, after seeing a poster for Freesat's World Cup coverage in HD, realises he has to earn some Brownie points before the tournament in order to watch it.
Freesat, which is a joint venture between BBC and ITV, currently offers viewers 140 TV and radio channels subscription-free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...