VCCP wins Freesat advertising account
Freesat, the digital satellite service, has appointed VCCP to handle its UK advertising account.
Freesat: appoints VCCP
The agency won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies and will now be responsible for handling all of the company's marketing campaigns.
Will Abbott, Freesat’s marketing and communications director, handled the pitch.
The previous incumbent on the account was Farm, which recently launched a TV ad called 'Brownie points' which featured a man who, after seeing a poster for Freesat's World Cup coverage in HD, realises he has to earn some Brownie points before the tournament in order to watch it.
Freesat, which is a joint venture between BBC and ITV, currently offers viewers 140 TV and radio channels subscription-free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London